Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 plus first owner email

Nachscratch
1: Seeker

Hello,I bought part of an Iphone 6 plus including the motherboard in a repair shop in Oxford to repair my own iphone 6 plus, I have proof of purchase. The IMEI of this phone is 354380063837304 I checked it online and the phone is not blacklisted and not reported as stolen or lost.It is also registered with Vodafone UK. I want to repair the phone with parts of my own iphone 6 plus and I want to contact the original owner to see if he can remove this phone from his itunes account so I can use it. Can anyone in Vodafone UK give me the email of the first owner of this phone to contact him? Thanks in advice.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Due to Data Protection I wouldn't think Vodaphone would be able to divulge any other persons contact details in any form.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I'm afraid that Vodafone won't be able to provide you with that information as doing so would put them in breach of the data protection act.

The only way to get the phone unlocked is to speak to the original owner.  If you aren't able to contact them, there is no official way of getting it unlocked. 

PWIAC