Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone6 Upgrade nightmare/ Worst customer service / Totally incompedent

SkyYoung
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Start with a phone discussion with some people behind 08080 600 802, to upgrde my phone from a 4s to 6,---simple and done. 15 mins later my collegue (we have 3 lines in this company account) start receive tons of TXT mesage that his phone upgraded. Ring vodaphone back and let them know they made a mistake, he is polite to accept the mistake and said will correct. The next day my collegue receives a new phone (they told me the phone won't avaliable for 7 days!!) and sim and I got nothing. Rang them again, the story changed to I have to send my collegue's phone back (they will send prepaid envelope to me) and my phone will be delivered to me the other day. Two days later nothing happened, the online account showed that both our contract were changed to iphone6 plan, rang them again, a new story said I have to return my collegue's phone first in order to carry on my order. Finally the envelope turned up and rang them again ask what to do, the story changed again, which I could keep the phone and a new sim will send to me the next day.

All seemed happy ending, the next day I got the sim, put the sim in the phone, and filled the sim swap request, got all the confirmation from vodaphone, 6 hours later, got email from Vodaphone said there is a technical problem on sim swap, rang 191 , nobody willing to help, finally through 08080 600 802 to customer service, a very polite lady go through the setup with me for more than half an hour, and in the end she said things should be ok in 20 mins. Many hours later, there is still no service on the new iphone 6. I remembered that the lady said I could popped in any vodaphone store to deal this kind of thing, so I poped into the local store, the guy told me the sim card is faulty and need a new one, and he could not help me because I am not account holder(we have a delicated people in our company normally deal this ), this is very strange, how earth vodaphone discussed with me about the upgrade!!! And he did give me a web link for sim swap and a new sim, but it is still not working. It seems that nobody really know what they are talking about and dealing about.

This is really irritating and possible the worst phone company I have ever encountered, to be frank, AVOID it ,O2 is much better at least in service.     

1 REPLY 1

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi SkyYoung, 

We may not have access to your account considering the setup you've mentioned, however we'll take a look for you. 

Please contact us here and we'll be in touch. 

Thanks, 

Phil