Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My 3G is not working on my IPhone 5

ishadrammeh12
1: Seeker

When I call 23 45 it tells me I have a £10 big value bundle and an extra 500GB of data I bought, my calls and texts work but my 3G doesn't. The 3G icon shows in the left hand corner but whenever I try to load an app or page it says no internet connection. My mobile data/cellular data and data roaming is all on so I don't know what the problem is?

I've tried resetting the network setting multiple times, turning aeroplane mode on and off, taking out the SIM card and resetting the phone, someone please help as I desperately need 3G!!
1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

I assume you've tried On the iPhone hold down the Sleep/Wake Button and Home button together until the Apple Logo shows. Then On seeing this Apple Logo release both buttons ,and the iPhone will reset , which has been known to clear most glitches.

Can you Try your Sim in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim that may be at fault.

If the sim works ok in another phone then if the iPhone is under 12 months old you could have a diagnostic run at your most local  store. Https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.