cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App - How do I change my profile picture???

clairelouisev
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, 

How do I change my profile picture on the My Vodafone App??? 

I'm using the App in iPhone, in case that makes any difference. 

Thanks!

Claire

13 REPLIES 13

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Where is there a profile pic on the My Vodafone app - I can't see anything like that?

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Retired-Gemma_E
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi clairelouisev,

Have you updated all of the apps on your handset? The picture in the My Vodafone app is usually linked to your Facebook account. 

Gem

pierced_rose
4: Newbie

Hello. I would like to know how to change this as well. It seems to have picked up a really old picture from somewhere which is about 10 years old, as long as I've been a customer of Vodafone. My facebook account is not linked to my Vodafone Account. I don't believe you can do this anyway so is irrelevant.

The picture is top left just above my number. My partners doesn't show a picture just an icon of a phone. I have checked my Account online and can't fathom where it has got it from! I am also using an iPhone. Pic attached. 

Please advise. Thank you.

63johnw
Hi mine is the picture that's linked to my Google account which is the email account linked to my Vodafone account so could yours be that photo or a photo linked to your email linked to Vodafone?

Hey, thank you for your reply. I've  just updated my post now with the screenshot I took minus my personal info.

My Gmail account is also the email I use for Vodafone but it has an entirely different picture.

The picture Vodafone is using, I can only imagine I uploaded somewhere years ago. It must be linked to something though. Shame there is no way in the app to just change it or remove it. I appear to be stuck with it at the minute. I think I was about 18-20 years old at the time!

An update after some further Googling, I did find the said picture on my Google profile pictures, although it wasn't my current one. I had do some digging to figure out how to remove the pictures. Turns out you have to login to Picasa which is where Google profile images are stored. I have now deleted the image and changed my profile pic to a different one.

Just waiting for the Vodafone App to update to see if this solves it!

63johnw
Been playing around this morning too and the pictures associated with the numbers on my account are the same as the pictures I have set against the contacts in my contact list, I have changed this too so see if this works

63johnw

Changed my Google profile pic too, uninstalled the my Vodafone app and reset it back up but it's still the original photo ! 🤔

pierced_rose
4: Newbie
Thanks for the update. I've refreshed my app this morning and still no change in the profile picture. Vodafone perhaps you would like to shed some light on this problem as it seems to be a mystery?