Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App - Usage not showing

evansj
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,
The My vodafone app appears to be broken despite the fact the details correct time and date do update.

Data usage is recorded correctly but amount of texts and minutes used dont update for e.g for texts it says I have used 14 this month but I have used a lot more than that since my last bill the same for calls It will almost always say that I have used none.

Thanks,
Joanne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

I was just asking about the online account as I was wondering if it was a glitch where the info wasn't updating at all anywhere or if it was the app itself - so yes. the info was helpful.

From what you describe, it is the app itself.  It may be worth calling 191 and getting them to check everything from their side just to make sure that it is all working as it should be. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

drey_p

Hi there

Have you recently changed your number or upgraded your plan?  This can sometimes cause the app issues.

Also, have you selected the settings on the top left and then selected your number and reset?  That can sometimes help to clear things up.

PWIAC

Hi thanks for replying,

I have had my current plan for 3-4 months now and haven't recently changed my number. I have just tried your reset advise and it doesent appear to have made any difference.

Joanne

drey_p

Okay, try this.  Reset the app to remove your number, and then remove the app and reinstall it.  

If that doesn't work, I'd be interested to know if your online account is updating and showing your usage. 

PWIAC

Again no success with the steps.

I did check the online account actually as you mentioned it in your reply and saw the latest activity on it was sunday no more information up-to date than that.

don't know wheather this is helpful or not

Joanne

drey_p

I was just asking about the online account as I was wondering if it was a glitch where the info wasn't updating at all anywhere or if it was the app itself - so yes. the info was helpful.

From what you describe, it is the app itself.  It may be worth calling 191 and getting them to check everything from their side just to make sure that it is all working as it should be. 

PWIAC

Thanks I will give them a call soon and get them to check that everything is updating as it should be

Thanks again for your assistance.

drey_p

You're welcome - hopefully things will be up and running for you soon.

PWIAC