Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

kml90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Okay so I took out a contract with vodafone 3 days ago. I installed the my vodafone app today to check my usage and it says "my vodafone app is not currently available for business customers". I am a personal customer not a business customer. 

So I try logging into My vodaphone on-line but if I click "check my usage" it navigates me to an unrelated page. 

Furthermore when I dial 191 and input my mobile number it says it isn't recognised. 

Could someone please shed some light on these issues please? 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Ring 03333040191 and ignore the prompt to put in a number and usually on the 4th time of asking you'll be asked to input 2 as a contract customer and you'll be put through to an agent.

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.