Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Business Customers

alexloner
1: Seeker
Hi,

I really need an app like MyVodafone.app to work for me as a business customer on iPhone 4.

I realise the app is currently down at the moment whilst it's being updated. I was hoping the new version will work for business customers, can you give me some indication if this will happen? If it is not planned with the new release, can we expect an app in the future, if so approximately when would it be released.

Many thanks
41 REPLIES 41

ddrobac
1: Seeker
Can I switch then to personal account. I don't want business one. Before you can't control it.

Hi @ddrobac

Please follow this link and it will help you further.

Alternatively you can speak to our customer services team on 191 or speak to our Live Chat team here.

Thanks

Khizar

I am somewhat confused as the post says "follow this link and it will help you further" but it just takes you to the same thread where I posted a request over 2 years ago for MyVodafone to support business customers!

Is there a better link that should have been posted by Khizar_M in Tech Team

Hi @Brizzley

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

I've edited Khizar_M's post, so there's a more relevant link instead of literally sending the customer round in circles. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

When will My Vodafone be available for business customers? It's now 6 years since this thread was started, you could have rebuilt the entire network in that time.

It's available in New Zealand apparently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da10qPW3ycs

Hello @ian64

At the moment the My Vodafone UK app cannot be used for business accounts.

Louise

Louise

Thanks.

I think those who have posted on this forum know that it can't be used, however the recent question wasn't can it be used but "when will My Vodafone be available for business customers? It's now 6 years since this thread was started"

Can you provide any update on that?

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

I think it's perfectly clear that the My Vodafone app will never be available for business users. As you say, it's been years since the question has been raised and there has never been any progress.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

ian64
4: Newbie
Why don't Vodafone just say that then? They have made endless promises over the last 6 years.

Vodafone, your marketing department needs to get a grip. Misinformation is doing great harm to your brand.

jeffkinn

I'm sure that the people in charge of software development still have the project on their to do list. But it's been there for some years.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png