Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Business Customers

alexloner
1: Seeker
Hi,

I really need an app like MyVodafone.app to work for me as a business customer on iPhone 4.

I realise the app is currently down at the moment whilst it's being updated. I was hoping the new version will work for business customers, can you give me some indication if this will happen? If it is not planned with the new release, can we expect an app in the future, if so approximately when would it be released.

Many thanks
41 REPLIES 41

mrt01983
4: Newbie
Easy, when you login in you need your phone number and account password. Simples!
iMac 27" OS X 10.6.4, 3.33GHz Intel C2D, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD
Macbook 13.3" OS X 10.5.8, 2.16GHz Intel C2D, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD
iPhone 4, iOS 4.0, 32GB (Black)

vodaVIC
Not applicable
It's been a few months and I wonder if there's any update on a My Vodafone app for Business Customers? Without this, how can a business customer monitor data/minute usage? I have looked in "My Account" and I see nothing helpful. I also called 44555 and got a text detailing my minute usage, but nothing about data. Please can you advise if the app will ever be released - I am still within the 14 day cool-off and might change my contract to non-Business if I can't find a way to track my usage.
Thanks!

UKenGB
4: Newbie
I find it incredible that Vodafone purport to offer a business class service, that cannot even provide what they offer for their non Business users.

Don't get me started on the all the rest of Vodafone's failings.

Hello everyone

We still do not have any update on the availability of the My Vodafone App for business. I do appreciate that this is a much needed feature and we'll be sure to update once more information has been relased.

We are in the process of upgrading our forum, as such you will not be able to reply to this post as yet, please see our 'New eForum Platform' thread.

Thanks

Reidar

eForum Team

It was said ages ago that this issue had been flagged, but it seems that no one is actually working on bringing this much need app to businesses, which is astounding!! It's been 5 months now since this thread started and seemingly no progress.

A very disappointed business customer.

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
You've reactivated a three year old thread but the issue has but been resolved. The My Vodafone app still does not work for business customers, of which I'm one. I know that this is very important to the developers and hopefully it will work for us next year.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

I'm sorry if re-opening a closed thread is annoying but I am shocked that after 3YEARS you haven't fixed this issues. It is complacence and I am quite shocked to find, as a new customer, that you don't care about customer satisfaction. There isn't enough money in it so you don't bother. It beggars belief.

Hi Unchuffeduser,

There is not an issue with business customers using the app. At this time it is not available for business accounts.

These accounts are structured differently to consumer accounts and involve issues such as who should have access to the information displayed. Whilst we are still looking into the feasibility and availability of the app for these accounts, we don't have any update on if or when this may be available.

Dave

Really surprised that having left Vodafone with my business number and then brought it back that you still haven't managed to make your app work for business accounts.

It shouldn't be that difficult to implement what you already have on your website. EE have been around for just a year and they have an app which works for business and personal customers already. Clearly this is more of a case that Vodafone are unwilling to put any time/resources into this.

I completely agree, everytime I raise it with the customer service people they always say that they are aware of the problem and have been told it is being worked on.

I don't believe them at all, when I tell them that it has been an ongoing issue for over three years they don't believe me, I think that the way the business accounts is set up is so far removed from what the app can interpret means that the cost for them to close that gap will be much more expensive than the benefit they get from having business customers on an app.

Sad but true, even after their whopping big windfall from the Verizon sale.