Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Sorry, we're experiencing a few technical difficulties

gparris2
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I recently downloaded the update for My Videophone on my iPhone 4. It worked for a few weeks and then it suddenly was unable to find my account details. Now all I get is the message “We’re having a bit of trouble” with a speech bubble saying “Sorry, were experiencing a few technical difficulties at the me moment so we can’t display your usage or account information. We’ll get this sorted as soon as possible – please try later”. After a few weeks I was still getting the same problem so I called customer services. They deleted my account for me twice in each case saying I had to re-register online. I also deleted the app and reloaded it several times. Its still not working and is still displaying the same message. Anyone got any ideas?

Ps I have wifi off as it requires connection to 3g to get account details.

Please see screenshot below

50 REPLIES 50

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mivenin,

Thanks for the update. Did you receive an auto-reply from us? If so, we’ve got your email and will be with you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Andrew

Received email but still no further forward as to why the vodafone app not working on iphone4 and names not showing on bill from address book.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mivenin,

If you're still unable to use this service, feel free to reply to the email we've sent. Be sure to keep the subject the same and without spaces in the code we supplied you so that we can ring fence your query specifically. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben

Still unable to use vodafone app on ihone4.  Have had numerous chats on line and no one seems able to solve this problem.  Mtlast chat suggested I take the phone to a vodafone shop and thinks I will probably do this as I don't seem to be getting anywhere at all with this problem, which has been ongoing for almost 3 months.

I had spoken to a couple of people about my problem and was asked to send them a screen shot of the error early last week. I have emailed a couple of times to ask what is happening but nobody is replying. App still not working :smileysad:

Hi John

Been there - done that - and like you, still no further forward.  Every person I speak to gives a different answer and have tried every suggestion  and app still not working.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mivenin,

Have you replied to the email as Ben mentioned above?

If so, we’ll be in touch shortly :Smiling:

Johnmoliver, I’ve sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of our team will be able to take a look at your issue in more detail.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks,

Jenny

Yes - done that

Hi, I have followed the instructions on the PM. Thanks, John

aidan214
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm also having the same thing happen and there is nothing wrong with my online account