Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My iPad

Lesleyxoxo
1: Seeker

It looks like you’ve swapped your SIM or updated your device. To continue using data and sending picture messages, you need to update your settings manually, as your device doesn’t support automatic settings updates. Get started at vodafone.co.uk/settingsinfo  I received this message after updating my iPad and now my internet doesn't work when I click on the link its for a htc android and I have an iPad I don't understand what has happened my internet has not been working for a week or so 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Look at http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Device-Guides/?manufacturer=Apple&type=Tablet&model=The+new+iPad#

If you get stuck then contact customer services on Live Chat or ring them on 03333040191

You can input your Vodafone mobile number after prompted or if issues exist where it won't recognise the number then you can opt to ignore the initial prompts when using the Vodafone LandLine Number option to input a mobile number, and then on approx the 4th attempt it should then change to ask to input 1 for Payg or 2 for Contract Customers.

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

And they can check your account and if required re provision your account. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.