Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My vodaphone app has stopped working

RachelHalley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When I first started using vodaphone a few months ago I downloaded the app and it worked fine. Now the last couple of months it seems not to work at all I'm unable to see how much data usage I'm using or anything. The same thing keeps popping up which I've attached to this question. I've downloaded the app several times after deleting it, turned the phone of several times to see if that would work. Tired it on wifi, data and no internet at all and still nothing is working. I've been in store and they told me to contact customer services who told me to try this and see if it works. Any help would be apperterticated. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

I did read a post not too long ago from someone on ios 10 having myvodafone app issues. 

As you can't ckear the caches in ios one extreme option would be to restore via iTunes and then set the iPhone up as a new device and don't use your back up. Ie set up from icliud. 

If it works then the app info in your back up is somehow causing issues. 

Another option would be to speak with customer service to have your account checked. 

In regards to checking your usage then the iPhone has an internal data monitor. 

Also Vodafone have https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Internet/Vodafone-apps/My-Vodafone-app/40384948/How-do-I-keep-track-o...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.