You are here:

iOS

Ask a question:
Topics: 1
Solutions: 2

Re: NUC Resolutions

@gauthamece

Sorry to hear your issue's not resolved yet.

If you've emailed us, please let us know the reference number (#123456) from the automated reply and we'll take a look. 

Message 21 of 26 (3,957 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

@Alex, @rahim - No, my issue hasn't been resolved yet, it has been over 4 weeks and I am getting nowhere with my request to unlock the phone.. I have sent numerous emails and have spoken with customer support multiple times. I got a couple of emails from the NUC team (from Tanvi Shah and then Anand Kumar Patel). They sent me a NUC, but it was a wrong one.. the last communication I got from them was 9 days back (with the wrong NUC). I've sent a few emails after this, but no reply from them. Can you please help. Thanks.
Message 22 of 26 (3,641 Views)

@carly

Thanks for the message. Sorry about re-pasting my previous message. This is the reference number from my email conversations with the NUC team: #15181699

I've sent several emails after they sent me a wrong NUC, but I haven't heard anything back. I will be grateful of you could sort this out for me please. Many thanks.
Message 23 of 26 (3,636 Views)
Topics: 0
Solutions: 2

@gauthamece

Sorry to hear you're still having issues getting your network unlock code (NUC). 

So we can look into this, I've sent you a private message. Please follow the instructions provided and a member of the team will shortly be in touch.

Message 24 of 26 (3,477 Views)

My wife and me bought two used iphone 5 during our stay in GB last year. We have used them with Vodafone prepaid cards. Being back to Germany our german vodafone cards are not accepted, the UK prepaid works.

Via Facebook I was send to a "Network unlock request form".

After filling out the "Network unlock request form" I got an email without any useful information. I am told to check IMEI - which is correct - and that I need to have a Vodafone (UK) SIM in the phone - which I have.

Please tell me what to do to use our phones with Vodafone Germany.

Regards,

Marco

Message 25 of 26 (1,156 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 158
Solutions: 185

@mpunkt

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

Message 26 of 26 (1,147 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up