Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Shipments

waltdisnae
12: Established

EE have said that they got delivery of more of the iPhone 7 plus models yesterday and are beginning to ship these today. Have Vodafone had a shipment? If not what are they doing to get the phones out? They have said they are doing everything to get them out to those that pre-ordered, but other networks are already doing this and there's been no word from Vodafone, so it would seem that is not the case if other networks and Apple are managing it now.

Live chat and the CS call centres have been useless at providing information on this.

1 REPLY 1

waltdisnae

EE's latest update:

"Update, 20 September:

Orders from yesterday’s Apple shipment are going out via our courier, DPD, today.

If you pre-ordered over the phone or online, you'll receive delivery information by text.

If you pre-ordered the new iPhone from an EE shop, you’ll receive a call from a store advisor as soon as your handset is ready to collect.

Please scroll down and read the section below called “What happens when my phone is in stock?” for more information.

Tomorrow, EE will send a text to everyone who hasn’t received their pre-ordered iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. This text will contain your individual, expected delivery date. We’ll update you again when we have more information."

So Vodafone, we again ask you, what is being done to provide our phones? EE is the company I'm leaving to move to Vodafone and currently it seems like I made the wrong choice. They have been pro-active while Vodafone is a shambles. Please note the part where EE are going to give out individual estimates to all that pre-ordered tomorrow. If they can do it so can you!