Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New order iPad Pro 12.9 - stock

aljan
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafon,

I have signed up for a new iPad Pro, however I have been waiting for delivery for a month now and unfortunately

if this is not received within the next 2 weeks I'm afraid I will have to cancel the order.

Can you please kindly advise the ETA for delivery?

Thanks & regards,

Albert

19 REPLIES 19

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @aljan

For eta on stock a person would need to speak with Customer service on 191 or Live Chat. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, I ordered the 12.9" iPad Pro on July the 10th. I was told 3-5 days over the phone, after 5 days I spoke to Vodafone via live chat. I was then told the 17th of July. July the 17th came and went, so I spoke to Vodafone again. At this point, they told me six days... After five days I double checked with live chat that I will still be receiving it soon, and at this point, they told me ten days... Ten days. It seems every time I enquire to about this with Vodafone, the ETA goes higher and higher. Honestly, I don't mind waiting if I was just told an accurate ETA, but it seems Vodafone has so much conflicting information, I don't really know what to think. The iPad Pro 12.9" was even taken down from the Vodafone store page at one point, and now it is back with also no ETA on when stock will arrive. Honestly, it's hard to justify not cancelling my order at this point and going elsewhere. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Soulscare – I’m sorry you’ve not received your new iPad pro yet.

If you’ve got the order number, you can track this online.

If you’ve not received confirmation of the order, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

I've tried using the tracking service. It says the details I've entered are invalid... I've received several confirmation messages so my order has definitely gone through. What's worse, I've spoken to Vodafone twice since my last message, one person told me I'll receive it on the 31st, the other said it will be more than ten days (from the 24th)! I've saved all the chat transcripts so I can show them if required. It's really rediculous, all I want is an ETA... If Vodafone don't know when it will be in stock, they should just say so, so I can take my business elsewhere. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Soulscare - We can help with this and check what’s happening.

I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothing's showing.

If you’ve contacted us via the private message Jenny sent, what’s the email reference from the auto reply (it looks like #123456)?

I haven't sent any emails, it's all been through live chat. After reading some of the replies to this thread, honestly I'm getting quite wary. Why is it not possible for us to cancel our orders...? I only ordered this because I was told it would be three days. If you'd have told me I'd still be waiting now, with no end in sight, there's no way I'd have ordered it.

aljan

Update: I've just off the online chat and have been told tha there's a huge back order and have to wait another 20 days before they can advise the ETA for delivery.

I have been clearly LIED to, as at NO point in time have I been told that the iPad is out of stock and at NO point in time have I been told that there is a long waiting time. The website was NOT showing 'out of stock' at the time when I placed the order and I have been told it will be delivered within 1-2 days from clearing the order.

I am cancelling today and going elsewhere as this is unacceptable bait to lure new customers to buy a product which Vodafone does NOT have,

Update 2: Been on the phone to cancel the order - not possible.

Honestly, I have been Vodafone customer for 10+ years and had a very bad experience with Vodafone in the past (debt collection agencies on my head due to Vodafone error) but just wanted to give them a second chance ... but this is just not possible. Vodafone just keeps reminding me on every step that it just has the worst service possible. Vodafone's customer service is just outrageous - and I don't mean the people, I mean the procedures and services.

So not only I cannot cancel the order and have to wait for it to arrive so I can decline it, but also I cannot get a written confirmation letter (proof) that it has been cancelled. Who knows if I won't have the debt collectors on my head again due to some magical error happening all by itself just so that Vodafone can get some extra money off me.

Pathetic... I will NEVER EVER go back to Vodafone and will never recommend it to anyone.

Hi just letting you know that I managed to cancel mine by calling 191.