Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No data on iPhone 5c

Hayleigha
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi I upgraded to an iPhone 5c yesterday and since having the phone set up I have only been able to go on the internet through wifi not 3G or 4g anyone has the same problems before??
22 REPLIES 22

it's just data

ive rest my phone,reset network settings,changed carrier then gone back to vodafone,ive text web to 40127 and ive been into a shop and no one knows what it is,they think its my account as they have trouble viewing it

Lockstock74
9: Established
Really that is bad news 😩

As you have tried the majority of the hardware and software checks (except a restore) I guess that it may be down to the SIM card.

Do you have access to another phone which uses a nano sim to try and see if you can get data on another device? Even better if you can try their sim in you phone - long shot I know 😉

Finally, and almost accepting defeat you could pick up a new SIM card from a Vodafone store, if that doesn't work then your iPhone may be the guilty party.

I hope you can resolve this as I can imagine this is not a fun experience especially when you are paying so much for the non-existent data.

Fingers crossed 😜

Lockstock74
9: Established
Me again :Winking_smiley:

Just spotted another possible solution.

Go to settings > general > reset > reset network settings

Also try removing, clean / dust and reinsert your SIM card.

Something has to work for you!

👍