Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No internet on iphone6 :(

firosiro
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

have had this phone line since November 2015 and my internet is nonexistent I have it the 4G signal for 0.5 of sec sometimes when I'm travelling around the uk so I can only rely on wifi

I have called everyday with them saying it will be sorted and still nothing!!!

I have tried so many troubleshooting methods and nothing!!!

I have had to use my daughters phone whilst out because I can't use mine and her line is a joint contract so I'm not sure why her phone is working and mines not

Every other SIM card works on my iPhone other then mine which shows its something to do with my number

Anyone else having this issue??
I'm so annoyed and I'm beginning to regret moving from EE to vodafone BIGTIME!!!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @firosiro

I can understand why you'd be upset at this. 

May I assume putting your sim card in another phone does not cure the issue ?

Does calling and texting work Ok?

Because this is happening everywhere and your phone works ok with another sim in I agree it's either your account or sim card. 

Has a Vodafone High street Store swapped your Sim card yet ?

What troubleshooting have you tried thus far please ? I.e. manually keying in your Apn settings or texting WEB to 40127

I

I understand you don't get 4G but do you not get 3G either or 2G

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have the same problem. Up until about six weeks ago I used to regularly get 4G in the area that I live,  now however I only get 3G, and to be honest the download speed is not much better than GPRS, about 0.5 megs a second.  I have reset the network setting, no differences. I have checked the network section of the forum but there is no problem reported. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Theakstone For help with your coverage, please check out our troubleshooting guide - if you're still having issues after completing the steps, please follow step six and a member of our Network team will look into this further.