Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No order information at all on iPhone 6

AlexWoolnough
2: Seeker
hi,<br><br>I have received no order information at all after my pre order of the iPhone 6, I am not very happy as I was expecting it on the 19th. Please can someone help me sort this out, I will be cancelling my new contract within the 14 days unless a resolution is found. Being with Vodafone for many years now doesn't mean that I will stay on.<br><br>Alex
14 REPLIES 14

Michelle
Administrator
Administrator

Hi AlexWoolnough,

When you pre ordered the iPhone, did you receive an email confirmation? If so, you can find more information here - vdfn.co/YOc4IG

If not, please contact us here so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Michelle

deansmith07
4: Newbie
Do the same as I did today...

Call carphone warehouse, order a iPhone 6, have it delivered tomorrow. Oh, and o2 have far better rates....

Jumped ship after all this, and after many years of being a loyal customer!

Will be requesting a PAC code at some point tomorrow, I have checked the O2 website and for what I am paying I can get 20GB of 4G data with everything else the same! 

Vodafone have seriously messed this one up, I doubt I'll stay unless my contract is improved both package wise and cost wise.

I spoke with someone on the chat today who offered me no timescale at all as to when I should receive the handset and gave me some copy and pasted statement essentially blaming Apple. (Which is true in a way however the lack of transparency is entirely Vodafones issue). I was told when I signed up the latest I'll receive the device is tomorrow... Not even a tracking number in sight so no chance with that. 

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi AlexWoolnough, 

It's a shame that you're so disappointed with the service you've received.  

We can't amend our iPhone orders I'm afraid.  Keep your eye out for email updates though. 

Thanks, 

Phil

deansmith07
About an hour ago, I got an email from DPD regarding my delivery tomorrow!

Carphone Warehouse can give me the same handset within 24 hrs, yet Vodafone are giving all these excuses blaming Apple... SURELY, if Vodafone can't get them, NO ONE ELSE should be able to!?

Jump ship.

This whole situation frustrates me, I have been with Vodafone for years... (on another account, number has been split off to a new account) and I have always felt that they have charged a lot of money for such pathetic allowances on the data side of things. 

I am surprised that they try so little to keep their loyal customers, there is no reason at all for me to stay with Vodafone after this experience, even though I was offered a pathetic £5 per week that the device is not with me since the release date! 

deansmith07
I'm the same. I Was in Germany for 5 years up until 2012, I kept my Vodafone contract because of the old passport they had, and I even had mobile internet dongles and mobiles through the German Vodafone. So I've properly been tied in with them, showing loyalty.

The fact that they repay is like this makes me sick. Actually felt relieved when I rang and cancelled the order and my account today!

This O2 tariff I've got blows VF out the water! Pretty much the same deal, just the handset is almost half price!

sjfafc170492
Well that's a lie

Muzzahurst
Dear Vodafone, when will you see fit to take time from your busy job of counting the money I have given you and get around to telling me when I will have my new phone?