Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not Getting All Incoming Call - 6S

shankton
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a problem where I am not getting all incoming calls come through to my phone. The person calling me gets the rining tone and then put through to voicemail as if my phone is ringing however my phone does not ring and I do not get a missed call notification. The only reason I know about the call is if they have left a voicemail message.

This is an intermitant problem and the same person can call me with the phone not having moved and the next time the call will go through as normal.

I have rebooted the phone, removed the SIM reset network settings and the problem is still happeing.

This has happened at more than one location and signal strength on the phone is good. I am running IOS 9.3.2

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @shankton

Sometimes a Sim Swap can help which replaces the Sim card. Any Vodafone Store can do this. 

As a process of Elimination can you try your sim card in another phone. 

Also occasionally issues like these are caused by mast issues which can be checked via Vodafone Network Checker. Use the Zoom Out function in the map to also.cjdck out surrounding masts. 

And mast congestion can cause these issues but won't show up on the mast Checker. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sorry just to add you could try these two Resets too. :Smiling:

1. On the iPhone hold down the Sleep/Wake Button and Home button together until the Apple Logo shows. Then On seeing this Apple Logo release both buttons ,and the iPhone will reset , which has been known to clear most glitches.

2.  Settings -> General-> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks both of the reset options have been done already without success. It is a new SIM card only a couple of months old. I do not have another phone to try it in.

Hello @shankton

Please pop into your local Vodafone store and our in-store team will take a closer look at this, and while in store we can test the SIM in different devices for you. 

If the problems turns out to be the SIM we will swap it for you in-store, if the problem is the device itself we can then arrange a repair service. 

Louise