Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number Transfer still waiting...

Geojai
2: Seeker
I picked my new iphone 6 up on Monday morning and was told my number would transferred across within 24 hours. It's Wednesday now and this still hasn't happened. I gave my PAC code with my order. Should it really take this long?
8 REPLIES 8

dhallam56
4: Newbie
On your iPhone 6 do you get any signal ? All I get on mine is no service and my pac went through on Friday . Waiting for support to get back to me. The online support could not help just pointed me to carphone warehouse where I will b going tomorrow.

davidspalton
5: Helper
Have you powered the phone off and on again?

Geojai
Displays no service message and my number is still working on previous phone. Tried switching both handsets off but still no luck.

Im in the same boat myself I have also tried to activiate the sim via the website and still have no working iphone6, always just shows no service.

I contacted online support and they could not help, and said i needed to go back to carphone warehouse which i will be doing today.

ohh the fun 🙂

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Geojai & dhallam56, 

I'm sorry to hear this still isn't active.

Live help can look into this for you. You can also contact us on 03333 040191. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Geojai
Visited car phone warehouse to be told to phone vodafone who have no record of me and cannot help. Now on hold with car phone warehouse trying to resolve issue. Rather frustrating.

I had the same but the guy at CW phoned a few people and the phone got connected stright away. I would go back to CW and get them to sort as Vodafone had no record of me either.so offically Vodafone could not do anything as i have no account number. The pac code will keep failing as the new vodafone hanset has to be registered and working before the transfer can begin. This is what the guy at CW did and only took 10 mins as they gan get through to the right people stright away.

Geojai
The guy instore this morning was no help what so ever, I'm waiting for a callback now as carphone warehouse are contacted vodafone. Have to go to work now so hoping it can be sorted this way otherwise I know where I will be first thing on Saturday morning! Glad you resolved your issue though.