Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order Queries

shane12345
11: Established
11: Established

The official Vodafone thread of the same name doesn't offer the ability to reply- so feel free to reply here in the hopes that someone from Vodafone might read it and respond!

13 REPLIES 13

MATTBRIDGE89
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So confuesed 😕 getting told so many different thing by live chat advisors and phone advisors

Phone advisors all swear that phone will be delivered tomorrow.

Tracker stuck on Stage 2 for 6 days.

Live Chat guy says 'we can't help, we only do billing'

Hello @shane12345

If your order is stuck in stage 2 processing today please call our team directly on 0333 304 0191 to discuss this. 

Hello @eafinn

If your order number is invalid please head through to Live Chat and ask them to look into your order further - here

Louise

Hello @Louise_E

the telephone no. you have quoted is the usual Vodafone no.  What option should we choose? Upgrades is not working - just cuts you off. Feel like I've spoken to someone on every other option this morning, all with different responses. 

Apalling service from Vodafone. 

Hi @Louise_E

the number you state is the usual Vodafone number - what options do we use please? Upgrades just cuts you off and I've tried all the others today and got different answers from each different person - what do we ask for to resolve the stuck at stage 2 problem?

Appalling service from Vodafone 

Hi @Jec1711

Apologies for the delayed reply. 

Have you had an update on this? 

Cara

eafinn
4: Newbie
At least you have a tracker... Apparently my order number is "invalid"...

eafinn
4: Newbie
Hi Louise,

I've found it now, thanks, for some reason was next to my old post code. Just trying to find out when I might actually see the phone I've ordered, as no communication whatsoever.

Edd

rossagrant
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
This is a bit of a farce guys. One of your CS phone reps, just tried to tell me Apple has delayed the launch til Monday.

I'm not sure if that's the right tactics you should be using. Another, very nice, rep said he would check my order with DPD and call me back. That was 6 hours ago.

Not having the phone today, as promised, has now had a knock-on effect to my old phone sale too. The guaranteed price I hit for my old handset runs out Monday.

I'm not gonna cry about what I can't control, but you gotta admit, you've screwed up on expectations here.

Pretty shoddy service when you don't have a consistent message on reasons for the delay. It seems your fees are very much making things up to placate customers.