Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order confirmation email

david_rfc
4: Newbie
Hi,

I upgraded two numbers on my account today around 9am to the iphone 6 plus. I have received an order confirmation for the second number i upgraded but i havent yet received one for the number i upgraded about an half an hour before.

Is anyone able to assist in checking my order as i cannot access live chat.

Thanks
23 REPLIES 23

DBurdon
Hi,

I spoke to 191 about order tracking, they directed me to Vodafone.co.uk/trackmyorder. But I couldnt get it to work on my laptop, however on my iPhone it works at m.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/track-my-order/index.htm Hope that helps.

david_rfc
Thanks for the link. I have checked both orders and the order i placed about half an hour after the first is showing as confirmed but not the first order.

Surely if its first come first served then i should have received an email for both?

My order is only showing as received, apparently according to the guy I spoke to on 191 if you have increased your monthly tariff by a lot or have a large one off fee for the phone, it goes through extra fraud checks, and stays at received until those checks are done and then it changes to confirmed. I don't know if this effects your place in the queue while these checks are done, the answer to that from 191 was a bit woolly.

Been reading some of the other threads and a few people reported similar issues in various threads and one poster decided to try and upgrade again and it went through and he got confirmation very promptly afterwards, so I tried it about 10 minutes ago and I to recieved confirmation very promptly and it now says I can't upgrade as it is being processed. I am fearful I may be way down the queue, but I feel more confident I am at least in the queue.

Might be worth giving it a try.

I've also reordered and received the confirmation email immediately.

Won't be happy at all if this system fail means we won't be receiving the device on release day...

Me either, seems a bit of a mess up.

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

All companies are suffering under the strain of excessive use.

I ordered a phone directly from Apple. I just logged in to check the order and got a 'we're sorry something went wrong' message.

Hope all is well with your order.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Indeed, last I checked ee still couldn't take online orders and three hadn't even started.

Glad to hear others are also having success in re-ordering. I'm guessing there was an almighty failure with their systems this morning which has clearly resulted in orders either getting stuck or just not getting processed, and in my case duplicates which weren't getting processed.

Perhaps we should learn to not try to wade in at 8am in the rush to pre-order..... Or maybe not. Lets face it, its half the fun of an Apple launch! :smileylol: