Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order iPhone 7 today!

shane12345
11: Established
Yes! The whole world gets to order the new iPhone today, for delivery next Friday. For those of us that always order on the first day, we know the debacle tat follows as the first load of stock sells out in minutes.

So, can't wait to order today!!! Now, where's the link?
24 REPLIES 24

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@63johnw wrote:
Actually the pre order is now live !

The usual 9am open doors to pre order from Apple. 

Here come the....

I've pre ordered and heard nothing yet. 

I've changed my mind on colour / capacity. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Danni
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@63johnw wrote:
Actually the pre order is now live !

Hi all, 

You can pre-order here:

http://vodafone.uk/iphone7 

:Smiling:

shane12345
Had mine ordered by 9:10am.

This evening received 4 (yes 4) emails from Vodafone all telling me that DPD will be delivering my phone to an old address- even though they have had my current address for almost two years.

And so the madness begins...

Hi @shane12345

I hope this is all sorted for you now? Please keep us updated. 

Cara

Raj747
6: Helper
6: Helper

You sure there is a delivery confirmation in the email you received . As far as I am aware, the orders at this stage are only received but not processed yet.

shane12345
It doesn't confirm the date, it only confirms the model and the address, the address is wrong. I have spoken to CS and asked them why they gave DPD a really old address when they have my current address on their system. They can't explain and told me I will have to sort a redirection with DPD myself! Even though they fully admit it was their mistake!!!

Hi @shane12345

I'm sorry to hear this.

Have you been in touch with DPD as advised?

Thanks,

Viki

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

It is really poor customer service yet along PR when after Vodafone admitting they have entered the wrong address for a delivery the customer is told to go and sort it out with DPD themselves.

You can see what is probably  going to happen, customer goes to DPD and ask for a delivery to be redirected to a different  location and DPD say that they can't do that without and authorisation from Vodafone.

Surely it is not beyond the wit of Vodafone to be able to 'hide' old addresses so that only the customers current address shows up on the system.

DPD told me to get stuffed and said that only the sender change change the delivery address.

shane12345
It is not at all sorted.