Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Paid £400 on Sep 19th after that nothing

GeorgeDawes
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I was told at my local vodafone that I could pay £400 and receive an iPhone 6 plus in 2 days , went back and they had the wrong model , said they would send it back and I would get a text.

Never did.

Went back to shop 2 weeks later - they hadn't even sent the phone back !

Rang 191 - was told it was on the shop shelf waiting fior me , went to shop - no phone..

Told to wait.... what should i do now ? Tried ringing them - never reply

ALmost a month later !!

Any idea what I should do next ?

The lack of communication from  a  company that is supposed to be all about communication is pathetic

3 REPLIES 3

DD
11: Established
11: Established

Did they give you proof of the order? If not sounds like you may be "not on the system" and a new order raised. Given you initially had a deal with the store I would make sure they give you (in writing) an order with lead time. 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi GeorgeDawes,

I'm sorry if there's been an issue following your early upgrade. 

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers,

Ben

I've given up with your companies incompetence and decided to get a  refund and buy my iPhone direct from Apple

I was basically misled and lied to many times by in store and phone staff , to say I’m unimpressed with your standard of customer service is an understatement

Why I didn’t just buy direct from Apple ( who I’ve dealt with for over 20 years and have always been superb ) I don’t know !!?

I at first thought it was down to Apple not making enough phones I now realise they’re not the ones to blame after all.

Your communication skills as a company are a total joke.