Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone

afcmatt1975
1: Seeker
I have a vodafone contract which i had for a month now and got a iphone 6 64gb on a £65 contract. Is there any way i could change my handset to the iphone 6s plus?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @afcmatt1975

With you being outside the 14 day return period, your options are going to be limited to the following.

1.  Purchase the phone at your own expense and try and sell your present phone when it becomes your property after the 6th months payment to recoup some of the cost.

2.  Terminate your present contract paying the early termination charges which will be very expensive but will leave you free to upgrade to a new phone.  

You would probably find the first option the cheapest.  With it being an airtime contract only, you are able to use the SIM in any other phone.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @afcmatt1975

With you being outside the 14 day return period, your options are going to be limited to the following.

1.  Purchase the phone at your own expense and try and sell your present phone when it becomes your property after the 6th months payment to recoup some of the cost.

2.  Terminate your present contract paying the early termination charges which will be very expensive but will leave you free to upgrade to a new phone.  

You would probably find the first option the cheapest.  With it being an airtime contract only, you are able to use the SIM in any other phone.

BandOfBrothers

Hi

A person has 14 days cooling off period from recieving the phone. 

After that your locked in with it.

Alternatives are to sell it and use the funds to buy the other.  

I must however point out that until 6 monthly payments have been made technically your not supposed to dispose of the equipment. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.