Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please clarify data usage charges

Oilman
4: Newbie
I've got a 750mb data allowance on my iPhone contract. I only had 500mb on my last contract but my old phone did not seem to be so data heavy. I used to use just over 500mb and regularly got charged and extra £5 per month for exceeding that.

It seems every month I seem to now average just over 750mb with the iPhone and get warned then charged an extra £5 each month.

Can it be clarified why when you pay £5 for the next 750/500mb of data it does not carry on to the next month when often I've only used a small amount of the extra data I've paid for?

Surely it's only fair to carry forward data you have paid for?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi nem39esis

Thank you for your post.

It’s not possible to include every charge in our terms and conditions as there are so many services that we offer, however we do provide additional information on our help and support page which can be found here.

This does state that the 500MB are added to your current monthly allowance. The billing for this is the same day as the rest of your services as we only bill you once per month.

I trust this answers your question.

Michelle

View solution in original position

50 REPLIES 50

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @stoney1977

I’m sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

So we can take a look, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Thanks,

Gemma