Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Porting from 02

Wasim
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So many lies from vodafone customer services, can anyone actually help, ive ported my number from 02 PAYG sim to a voda contract this shouldve been done a week ago, but now i can only make calls but cannot recieve calls, i cant send txts or recieve any texts, this was my business number you can imagine how stressed i must be not having my business line can someone help i have absolute no faith in vodafone customer services 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Wasim

This sounds like a possible Split Port situation where not all the porting files have completed properly. 

Customer Services I assume will have escalated this to the Porting Teams to be investigated. 

There isn't anything that you can do at your end but await those teams to resolve this for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Dont say that they always tell me oh dont worry it will be done by midnight for a whole week now, and yh they did say theyve escalated it and should be done by midnight, but it still hasnt this is so fustrating not having my clients being able to ring me. Biggest mistake of my life :Sad_face:

BandOfBrothers

I can't blame you for being unimpressed at this situation.  :Sad_face:

I know it's an easy thing for me to sit here and say but Please do persevere with Customer Services.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

When trying to ring my number that i would like to keep, why does it say i have dialled an incorrect number while that number can ring anyone

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Wasim

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.