Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

3: Seeker Silver
Glad to see it's happening and phones are going out. Hoping that might mean I get mine in a week or two as I ordered on 16th (was away the week before)
View more options
Mines with DPD - but destined for my old address. You can't make it up!
View more options
2: Seeker Bronze

@NonSense99 you could make a world best selling book out of all the ##~## ups VF have made in the last month! Hope you manage to get it re-directed!

View more options
7: Helper Silver
ha ha what if all these deliveries are actually just the power bank, actually now iam typing this it seems plausible given we all got messages suddenly at the same time
View more options
Did anyone who's tracker changed to November still received these texts and delivery text? X
View more options
Is it the 7+ jb people are getting delivery of?
View more options
Oh a power pack would just be the cherry on the top lol
View more options
So jealous of you all getting your phones today 😔. No text or tariff change for me yet, tracker went from 12th-26th October to 19th October - 2nd November yesterday and to top it off they've messed my bill up big time.
View more options
Mines in the warehouse, however the delivery address they have wasn't applied correctly. My order had to be cancelled and reordered. 24-48 hour cancellation time and then redordered and dispatched. Next week at the earliest 😩
View more options
Lol it honestly could just be the power banks, seems proper suspect so many of us are getting delivery texts all of a sudden if you ask me
View more options
8: Helper Gold
My 7+ 128 MB was ordered 30/09 and it has just been pushed back to 19/10 - 2/11
View more options
Really disappointed that I have same phone on order as @ Olliewebb ordered 09/09 @ 08:40 and have NOTHING!!!!!! Not impressed at all . But on the other hand happy for you all. Enjoy your phones ladies and gentlemen
View more options
8: Helper Gold
Sorry I meant pushed back from 19/10 - 2/11 to 9/11 - 29/11 which could be 8 weeks!!!!!
View more options
1: Seeker
I preordered iphone 7 plus 32gb rose gold at 10am on 9th i had entertainment pack txt last night and my price plan updated last night and woke up to a dpd and vodaphone message saying will be with me today so hopefully everyone is now finally getting there phones although it woundnt shock me if when i open the parcel its completely different phone to what ive ordered
View more options

Sorry lots of you guys are still waiting. I've got my DPD text and my phone is sitting at Southwark depot 2 minutes away from my office. I'll be ringing vodafone as soon as I get it to talk about compensation for the depreciation in value of my current phone. I have confirmation emails of the before and after value. I'll let you know how I get on. 

View more options
11: Established Silver
Ha. I ordered mine at like 10pm on the 9th September.
View more options