Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

4: Newbie
Ordered 128gb 7plus rose gold on Friday at 9.20am in the store. Got confirmation email later that evening (also with my order from two years ago 6plus gold) called Vodafone who confirmed my order is correct and I'm in the queue... fingers crossed for a Friday delivery
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hello all 

As soon as we have updates on shipping and dispatches we will send you an email with your individual confirmation and expected delivery date. 

Louise

View more options
2: Seeker

Just spoken with vodafone online chat and I have been advised that my order will be with me by the 19th... ##~##

I ordered at 8.20am on Friday pre order day and was told that I would be with me on the 16th.

Thankfully they got my address right but the tracking number shows my last upgrade from 2 years ago. The online assistant did confirm my order at the iPhone7+ 128gb in jet black..

I'm so disappointed, my friend who is on EE got his device today. Why does vodafone always make a mess of things?

View more options
EE is shipping already?
View more options
I ordered a iPhone 7 plus in black 128gb on Friday at 8.15am
I had no texts or order numbers what's so ever until this morning and then I received a text saying my Order will be delivered on Thursday!
View more options
And Vodafone are shipping tomorrow? That sucks, I've had no messages other than my order confirmation. Has your order status changed on the web page Amanda?
View more options
I ordered over the phone so never got a web tracking and never had any order numbers until this morning when I got the text saying...

This is to confirm your Vodafone order has been placed for delivery on Thursday 15/09 Between 8:00 and 18:00 to House Name ***************** House Number 63, Postcode ********* Please ensure someone is available to sign for receipt. You will receive a shipment confirmation message in due course. Thank you.

(Sorry I stared my address out)
View more options
Good news for you Smiley Happy
Hope the rest of us get confirmations soon.
Just out of curiosity, what time did you order on the preorders day?
View more options
I rang at 8.15am but was on hold for 45mins before they actually answered
View more options
Thank you Smiley Happy I was a bit later so hopefully I'm in the first batch of stock :/
View more options
Hi, are you sure it's going to be delivered by Thursday? I have spoken to Vodafone and they tell me that they will g t the phones on Thursday and ship them out for Friday delivery at the latest. Also they cannot guarantee delivery until the night before delivery as there is a 2-3 week delay!!
View more options
I don't know? I'm literally just showing you what I received today.
View more options
Called them to check in my order status and was told they'd text me with the delivery window. Just had the text from Vodafone saying that I'm in the 4 - 6 week delivery window for the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black. Check the message screen shots:

http://imgur.com/nmLIqIm
http://imgur.com/p1cR5tr

Smiley Sad
View more options
Looks like if you do not get delivery confirmation today you are looking at a 4 - 6 week wait for those models listed in my message screen shots.

Sucks.
View more options
And I ordered mine at 8.15am!! Super sucks
View more options

i ordered 8am Friday morning as soon as they opened,

The guy I spoke to comfirmed everything went through and stated I should recieve Friday / Saturday the following week, ( this Friday )

Iphone 7 Plus black

32gb

got 4 e-mails that night,

Still on stage 2

Your order has been accepted.

We've placed your order.

View more options
2: Seeker

Just called 191 and asked to check my order, the lady had to call the warehouse and get me an update.

I've been told I will get it by Saturday evening at the latest, but it could arrive any time before then.

I asked, what if it doesn’t arrive as advised, the reply was "we will provide you compensation for the delay".

View more options
What time on Preorder day did you place your order?
View more options
8: Helper

I had a chat with one of the "online advisors" and they said:

VF: I would like to tell you that your order is still in process. So, please do not worry, You will receive your phone on the promised date. I can see that the date is 16/Sep/2016.

Me: I heard there were delays so just wanted to confirm as I pre ordered it on the day Vodafone started taking pre orders and was promised I would get it on 16th

VF: Yes! there are delays from our manufacturers for I Phone 7 and 7 plus but as I can see that your order completion date on our system has been created and hence the order will get dispatched on the same day.

Let's see if I get mine on the 16th as promised by VF or not. I got my Galaxy S7 Edge on time (8th March as promised in pre order T&C) so pretty hopeful about getting my iPhone 7 day after tomorrow

View more options
I'm curious as to when those who are getting orders confirmed actually placed their orders. If you don't mind could you let me know please?

Thanks.
View more options