Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

2: Seeker

I pre ordered Friday morning (received a text confirming the model I ordered), no email confirmation by Momday. Called again and the girl that took my order originally on Friday left my order in 'Pending' status.

Guy I spoke to on Monday completed my order and I received email confirmation soon after.  In the order tracker my order is still at stage 1 this morning.  Should I be worried? Surely it should be at stage 2 by now.

Both members of staff on Friday and Monday confirmed I would "definitely" receive my phone on release day when I asked them the specific question about whether I would receive on the 16th.  I am not so sure now?

be nice for Vodafone to give people firm information on when people will receive shipping details.  If it is after say 9pm or 10pm on Thursday then so be it, people just need to know when to expect the information.

View more options
4: Newbie

You all are very lucky. I too upgraded to Iphone 7 plus 32 gb on Friday at around 08:30. Got the text

This is to confirm your Vodafone order has been placed for delivery on Monday 12/09 Between 8:00 and 18:00 to House Name **** House Number , Postcode *******. Please ensure someone is available to sign for receipt. You will receive a shipment confirmation message in due course. Thank you.

However after numerous calls blah blah blah got told I will recieve my confirmation in due course. Was then told on Tuesday by a gentlemen I will recieve confirmation and tracking ref in 24 hours. Recieved a call from VF yestreday advising me that there was a error with my order and they need to reorder?????? This done I asked if I would still get my phone on Friday and he confirmed YES. Have now recieved new text stating as above. Again still no confirmation and tracking ref. Very bad communication. Sooooo ....looking forwrad to Friday then :-(

View more options
Still at Stage 2 here, though as already mentioned, I've been told it will be weeks before they get new stock of the Jet Black 128GB Plus.

On an explanatory note, the Jet Black iPhones apparently take a lot longer to manufacture due to the shiny black finish to the aluminium. That's why there are specific shortages of that model across the board.
View more options
Community Champion (Retired)

aadb3363 wrote:
Still at Stage 2 here, though as already mentioned, I've been told it will be weeks before they get new stock of the Jet Black 128GB Plus.

On an explanatory note, the Jet Black iPhones apparently take a lot longer to manufacture due to the shiny black finish to the aluminium. That's why there are specific shortages of that model across the board.

I ordered a Jet Black 128GB fro my nephew direct from Apple and it is showing a being available for collection tomorrow.

Although as I can't be bothered to deal with the release day crowds at Apple stores  it will be next week sometime when I collect it.

View more options
6: Helper

Stage 2 still here (iPhone 7+ 128GB black, ordered Fri 6pm)

I'm more concerned now that I'm not going to be notified and my wife will end up going out tomorrow and missing the delivery. Then have to go through the whole redelivery attempt nightmare I specifically want to avoid.

View more options
Yeah, they have a set amount, but the finish is increasing manufacture time, that coupled with the high demand is causing the back log.
View more options
2: Seeker

I placed my order on Friday 9th, 8:10am.

EDIT: Should also say this was for a IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver.

Just phoned CS, and was told despatching will begin tomorrow, so it will be a few days after that for delivery.......

So much for launch day phone!

View more options
11: Established

As this strand is getting quite long, I'll summarize what's happened for me thus far:

Ordered iphone 7 jet black 128gb at 9am on Friday

Received text and email confirmation very soon after on Friday

Noticed that the email confirming order contained my old phone (iphone 6 plus) and my previous address

Checked tracker status and was on Stage 2 (still Friday)

Spoke to loads of different Vodafone CS people, all had different stories re wrong address, given assurances the correct phone will be delivered on Friday

Spoke to helpful UK-based CS person yesterday (Weds) to again check on status.  Was again given an assurance the phone would be delivered on Friday (tomorrow).  Was told to expect a delivery confirmation text from DPD today (Thurs) or as late as Friday morning for delivery on Friday.

Was told there were no long delays on regular iphone 7 models but there are substantial delays (3-6 weeks) on 7 Plus models.  She double-checked for me.

Checked tracker just now and status still stuck on Stage 2.

View more options
3: Seeker
*Ordered 7 plus 32gb Black on Friday morning 10am*

Just spoken to customer services. Informed that Tuesday is he earliest ANY orders will be sent. They never deliver on a Monday anyway.

Have been told that I will get my order on Tuesday.
View more options

This is ridiculous. I'm now being told I should get my 128gb Plus (Jet black) tomorrow. 100%!!!!

3 calls, over 3 days, 3 different responses. 

Oh and the VF tracker is still on stage 2...and laughing at me.

View more options
11: Established

iPhone 7 Jet Black 128gb

Also told it will be definately be delivered tomnorrow (Friday)  100%

Still stuck on Stage 2

View more options