Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

3: Seeker Silver
As DPD are delivering. You usually get a confirmation of time and place on the morning of delivery along with your drivers name from DPD. That can be from 7am up to 9am.

The online Vodafone tracker is not live so it may not change till tomorrow either.

So I'd just wait like me for my 128gb jet Black 7

View more options

I have just spoke to an advisor on chat and he guaranteed that all orders would be delivered tomorrow and there was no delays.  He even gave me my tracking number for dpd. So sounds good for everyone. 

View more options
13: Advanced Member

Downloaded DPD app.  I have no active deliveries :-(

View more options
12: Established Gold
Same. No scheduled deliveries.
View more options

I'm on Live Chat now...

View more options
View more options

So I'm on Live Chat now and I have asked for the DPD tracking number.

This is his exact response:

As I have checked the order is in processing and if this was promised for tomorrow delivery so this will be out of ware house till tonight and you will get the text with the tracking details and time of delievery

View more options
I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
View more options

I don't even understand what it means?

View more options

Have you tried tracking your delivery with this number though? If it tracks ok, what time did you place your order and what device?

View more options

What number?

View more options
The DPD app looks like it's going to be the most reliable source of information on deliveries to be honest.
View more options

Sorry I was replying to Saz2807 who said she's been given a tracking number.

View more options

Sorry if this has already been answered does anyone know if the crazy delay expected are only on plus models? I've ordered a IPhone 7 128GB in Rose Gold not sure if i should expect the same sort of delays......

View more options

I'm on with Live Chat now and they say that noone has been given a DPD number yet as there are no phones to deliver yet.

View more options
7: Helper Silver
For the heck of it I had another chat with VF! DEFINITELY getting my 7 plus 128gb jet black tomorrow morning. He guaranteed it and said DPD will text me a one hour delivery slot first thing Friday.
View more options
6: Helper Bronze
People on here amaze me. Why are people spending hours on the phone and on live chat? The phone is not due until tomorrow what do you expect to be told. If your phone is going to deliver tomorrow you generally receive a txt message from dpd before anything else. It's generally late afternoon but can be in the evening. What do you expect to achieve by calling all the time when no phones have even shipped yet. No one can tell you anything other than what you were told when you ordered.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hello all 

For the latest updates regarding the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus orders please see this thread - iPhone 7 order queries.

Louise

View more options