Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Praise

paulgoss
4: Newbie

OK my previous message was a moan so I have to thank Vodafone for the good service received in upgrading my phone. It all went smoothly and the staff who I spoke to when arranging it were polite and new what they were talking about.

Thanks, Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Martin
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi paulgoss

Thanks for using your time to post this, its good to see that you have had a good experience in upgrading your phone.

If you do have any questions on your new phone please feel free to ask.

Martin

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Martin
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi paulgoss

Thanks for using your time to post this, its good to see that you have had a good experience in upgrading your phone.

If you do have any questions on your new phone please feel free to ask.

Martin

Having had horrendous experiences with the Exeter, and lying Fulham Broadway, branches of Vodafone. I want to praise Luke at Stratford-Upon-Avon for being so efficient and honest. He even let me know he wasn't completely sure about something and it may be better to come in later in the week. If only everyone had the same attitude, people don't expect everyone to know everything, they just appreciate decency and honesty and that will create long term customers. Thank you

jsahni
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I would like to praise the employee I spoke to yesterday who works at the Retention dept in Stoke-on-Trent. He did his utmost to try to retain my custom. Was very respectful and polite, a credit to the Vodafone company. His name is Jabur.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jsahni

Thanks for taking your time to post this lovely feedback for Jabur!

I’m glad to hear you’re still with us! :smileyhappy:

So we can access your account and pass this on, please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.