Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pre order Iphone 7 with Mobilephonesdirect.com pending

rachelgallagher
3: Seeker

I placed an order with mobilephonesdirect.com on the 12/09/2016 and its still pending awaiting network decision? I looked yesterday and noticed that i had put the incorrect date for one of my previous addresses for the credit check could this be the reason for the hold up? I contacted mobilephonesdirect and they said they would pass the correct info onto Vodaphone but i still havent had any correspondance.

I know i wont recieved the phone until after the 26th but not sure why the contract is pending :Confused_face:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Incorrect details can hinder the completion and processing sometimes. 

I would suggest to keep in regular contact with the independent you've chosen to use and keep checking both your normal and spam box in boxes. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Incorrect details can hinder the completion and processing sometimes. 

I would suggest to keep in regular contact with the independent you've chosen to use and keep checking both your normal and spam box in boxes. 

Current Phone  >

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rachelgallagher

I have just replied to your Private Message. 

Please contact mobile phones direct for full confirmation on this. 

Louise

rachelgallagher

Thanks Louise and Band of Brothers.

I have spoken to them and they have advised the hold up is with Vodaphone accepting contracts and letting them know just due to high demand so i should hear back today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks again

You're welcome. 

It will have been Vodafone U.K that carried out the Credit Check on you. 

The only delays I've heard of is that some independents can be a little slow in updating Vodafone with the contract details. 

That said I'm assuming the recent iPhone launch will have stretched Vodafone.

Current Phone  >

naeemking

Hi,

Did you manage did sort out this issue? I am in the exact same position as yourself and mobile phones direct have told me they are waiting on vodaofne too.

Many thanks!

Hey,

Yes it took just over the 48 hours but i still recieved the phone on time :Smiling:

@rachelgallagher wrote:

Hey,

Yes it took just over the 48 hours but i still recieved the phone on time :Smiling:

can i ask what phone you ordered please?

Hi @naeemking

Have you managed to get this sorted?

If not you will need to contact Mobilephonesdirect directly for further information and help.

Regards,

Meg-B

naeemking
It's a good thing your order went through within the time frame near enough! I'm still waiting and rang them up just now, apparently there have been 'technical difficulties' on Vodafones side and might be waiting until next week just to see if I had passed the credit check