Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of Barring Needed

kaushalnf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hiya

I need a proof too to show my phone has been barred but finding trouble to get that. Can someone help me get the proof please? I called the vodafone customer care and some lady asked me to send a request-email to (unused email address removed by moderator) But when I sent the email, the Vodafone's server rejected it and replied me with delivery notification. All I need is a proof of barring. Please help.

Thanks

Kaushal Ananth

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

I believe you will need to re contact customer services and or live chat to obtain the info you need and re confirm the email address information.

It may be worth just checking that you've entered the address exactly.

I've not used the email address you state but I'm sure one of the Customer Services Team can clarify and help you further as only they have access to your Vodaphone account.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have double checked the email and I'm still getting the same error. Moreover, I have contacted another representative via live chat and that guy promised me to send the proof of barred within two hours. It's been more than 4 hours so far and still I haven't received any update. I have checked mailbox inside-out including spam and can't find any reply so far. 

BandOfBrothers
Good Evening.

I'm sorry this situation is still ongoing for you and appreciate the frustration you must be feeling at trying to reach a conclusion with this.

I wish I could help you more but as we are customers here like you and have no access to accounts ,I can only but point back to customer service by ringing them.

I wish you all the best with this.

Current Phone  >

Roby26
1: Seeker
I need a proof of barring

BandOfBrothers

Hello @Roby26

As per previous advice please use Live Chat for this. 

Current Phone  >