cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Can't call text or use the internet.

Mazzy1998
2: Seeker
Could I also receive this email please as I too have been having this problem for a while and it's really starting to get annoying and I'm basically paying for nothing, please send the email
8 REPLIES 8

Mazzy1998
Could I also receive this email as I too have been having this problem and it's really beginning to annoy me as in up to date with bills so please email me

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you are having problems with your Blackberry services, you will need to call 191 from your handset and explain the situation to them.  They will be able to assist you with your issue. 

PWIAC

Mazzy1998
Sorry I should have mentioned that I'm on iPhone 6 with Vodafone

drey_p

You're posting in a thread about Blackberry, hence the reason I asked.

I will shortly move your thread to another location.

Have you recently ported a number over from another network?

PWIAC

Mazzy1998
Yes sorry it's my first time using eform or anything and no I haven't

drey_p

@Mazzy1998 - Your thread is now in the iPhone Section.

Does this issue happen in one location or everywhere?  Do you have the right data settings on your phone - you can get those by texting the word WEB to 40127

PWIAC

Mazzy1998
It happens everywhere and yes my data settings have been checked and they are fine, I can't text and when I call it's says its restricted although I use data but that may be because my phone doesn't have a capped system and it allows me to go over my data limit hence why the bill payment was £20 higher as I never realized but yeah it happens everywhere and my settings are all correct

drey_p

@Mazzy1998 wrote:
when I call it's says its restricted 

I wish you'd mentioned that earlier.

If you are getting that message, it is because a restriction has been put on your account due to some unusual activity. I suspect that you have this because you went over your allowances.

What you will need to do is call 191 from any Vodafone UK phone.  You can also call 03333 040 191 from any UK phone.  You need to find out why your account has been restricted and they will be able to assist with this.

PWIAC