Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red Hot Upgrade Pain in the....

davidspalton
5: Helper

So having had the Red Hot plan incorrectly done by the store, now resolved.

I said ok lets upgrade the handset to the iPhone 6+ 64Gb...

Obviously its on pre-order / waitlist...

Now in order to put the order through, they must take the old handset away from me....

All fair and well providing they have the stock in store, or online or whatever.

But in order to put an order in i have to get rid of the handset, cant pre-order to collect in store when it arrives, and could be without a phone for up to 8 weeks (and still pay for the monthy tarrif).....

Solutions on a postcard please

3 REPLIES 3

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi davidsplaton,

If you pre-order your new iPhone 6+ online, the return bag is sent out within 14 days of when you receive the phone.

This can be seen here.

DaveCD

A pre-order has been placed.

However,  your online team, your store team and phone team all state they could not order it as everyone else was responsible.

My gripe, and complaint is that;

a) the store ballsed up, meaning we could not order for the first deliveries, leading to;

b) the fact that no order can be placed until the handset is returned (cant pre-order online to swap when its delivered... as orders can only be placed when the handset has been returned.. your support management word not mine), leading to

c) paying top notch just now to use a 3G pathetic phone with no signal on 3G whatso ever.

£5 a month does not cut this

I pre-ordered when it said 5- 7 days

Then on 7 days got an email that says 'Now your phones been dispatched'

then on 9 days have got the email saying its delayed...

So has someone stolen it, if its been delayed after dispatch.... and i guess i should be reporting it to the police

Hi davidspalton,

Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the stock has come in.

You can track your order here.

Cheers,

Laura