Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Returns.

brown2110
4: Newbie
I preordered the iPhone 7. I then cancelled the order two days later. Phone was sent to me in October anyway.
I've tried to order a returns bag. It's not come.
I've tried a manual collection which wasn't arranged.
I've tried both twitter accounts and live chat to get the returns address. Such a fail.

Can anybody confirm the returns address please? I've seen a Nuneaton address but need to be sure before I send it.

Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The return address is

Vodafone Returns

UTL, Unit 12

Hamilton Way

Bermuda Park

Nuneaton

CV10 7RL

Send as special delivery and let customer service know your sending it back this way so the Returns Department can be advised. Include a cover note. 

I must advise this isn't the best way to return the phone. The Returns bag is. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

brown2110
4: Newbie
What's the number the customer services. 191 offers an array of sub options but never the category I need. Not even a dedicated returns number.
12 years with Vodafone. I've never known it be so bad!

Thanks anyway!

BandOfBrothers

My advice would be to choose 'Thinking of Leaving' which will get you through to a person who then should be either able to assist or transfer you. 

Current Phone  >

Hi Lee,

I am interested in purchasing a phone from Vodafone from the PAYG section of your webste. Yet when I go in to store, that same phone is not there for me to inspect, if i was to order it online and upon receiving the phone, I wasn't happy with it, am I entitled to return the phone?

I have read the returns policy on your website, however, when it said that the phone needed to be in its original packaging. Does that mean when you initially open the box with the phone, that you cannot take the sticky see through plastic cover off the phone? 

Many thanks!

BandOfBrothers

Hello @LondonAM

Just to clarify I'm a fellow customer:)

Vodafone allow a 30 day timeframe to return a phone.

Link > Vodafone and returns policy.

This means returning the phone , contents of the box such as charger and earphones if included in the box with receipt. 

If ordered online then a person cannot take it back to a Highstreet Vodafone Store. It would need to be sent back in a Returns Package which is sent out by Customer Services. 

It's reasonable in my opinion for a person to need to use the phone, which includes being happy with the display and screen so removing the plastic in-transit plastic sheet should be fine. 

Which phone has interested you may I ask ?

Is it possible the phone of choice could be in another Highstreet Store.

Did you ask the Vodafone staff why it wasn't on display or if they had available in house stock. 

Current Phone  >