Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reward for loyalty

mike893
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

Can someone please explain to me why I am still with Vodafone?

I have been a customer for 5 years now, 5 years I have never missed a payment or defalted, I have had to pay out for 2 sure signal boxes just so I can guarantee a signal at my home and I am now due an upgrade. You want to charge me £44 a month plus £19 for an Iphone 6, with unlimited text/calls and 2 gb of data. When 2 of my friends are on Vodafone and have the same package but with 6gb  and the other with 4gb for £38. Why can I not be rewarded for my loyalty, without having to go down the route of not renewing with you then you offer me a better deal. When I signed up to Vodafone you was at the time the best for network coverage and what I needed work wise in my area, now you have competition and I have more options. In a nut shell offer me a better deal or I will be putting the money to your competitors.

Thank you for your time

Mike

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

Vodafone don't generally discount iPhone plans. Did your friends get those prices directly or through a third party?

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

Deals and tariffs change all the time.

Independents such as CPW can sometimes give sweeter deals.

Sadly loyalty is a thing of the past.

Do Vodafone give you stable signal where you live , work and commute ? Sounds like at home currently no if you have sure signal boxes. These are the things to consider before locking yourself into another long term contract.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

This was done thorough VF, pluss it was done earlier on in the year when they were more attractive I even said I would take a iphone 5 but this was same package £40. At home I dont get decent signal at all hence the sure signal out of my own pocket, before where I worked VF was the only decent signal, now this is not the case and like i said i will be going else where if they dont provide me with a better deal, Im a man I like things simple and it just grips me that I will have to give them the old Im going to leave before they actually offer me a decent deal, by which stage it will be too late.

Cheers for the replys 

BandOfBrothers
You're welcome.

I hope you acquire the deal / tariff your after.

Maybe test out the other networks by using their Payg SIM cards just incase.

Edit. Just to explain why I suggest this. The grass is not always greener on the other side. I don't want you to leave the Vodafone network by cancelling your contract or using a Pac Code to take your number to another network before fully checking out the others.

Sometimes that particular deal on a new phone or tariff is useless with out good signal and stable data connection.

Do you understand where I'm coming from.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Very good idea 

Cheers