Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

STILL waiting....

ProDAN
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafone,

First timer here and actually a brand new customer which I'm starting to regret. I have emailed but the conversations are diabolical and there seems to be no customer 'service' or even 'care' incorporated, seems to be just a robot responsen on policy.

I, like probably a few others, am still waiting for my iphone 6 16GB Space Grey and have been for quite some time now. I ordered it on preorder day very early in the morning. This offer of £5.00 per week credit up to 5 weeks" is ridiculous, my order date has been changed for the FOURTH time with no email update or text message to let me know of this, I found out through checking my order.

There doesn't seem to be a complaints process that the company follows at all as I have registered my disatisfaction to you on Twitter, by email, over LiveChat and now over here. There has been no offer of anything or anyone taking any ownership over my COMPLAINT.

I understand voicing my opinion here is probably falling on deaf ears and it's like I'm talking to a brick wall as that is all it has been so far. But for crying out loud sort this out Vodafone, perhaps my order can be upgraded to a version you DO have in stock?

Awaiting your reply - and please don't ask me to contact you via email... YOU contact me with a case handler.

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ProDAN,

I’m sorry to hear this.

We’ve got your email from yesterday and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can. 

Please keep track of your order here.

Thanks, 

Gemma