cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Safari Can't Open My Vodafone Account Page..........

bolo
12: Established

..........because too many redirections occurred! Tried all day to access my account but always the same result. Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@bolo

I cannot see the preferences part either on my iPad Air. 

For Live Chat try the engagement window in my signature below. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

AnnS

Hi @bolo

The first thing to try is clearing your cache and cookees, leave it for a few minutes and try again.  Google Chrome always seems to work well with Vodafone.

If you continue to have problems or lock your account and need your password reset, Live Chat will get this sorted for you.

bolo

Anne, if I delete the cookies will that have any effect on my passwords etc?

AnnS

Hi @bolo

I use Chrome and when I open my clear history box, I can choose not to include passwords when clearing cookees.

bolo

Have switch to chrome now Anne and will give that a try.

bolo

No luck Anne.

bolo

Tried to post a screen shot showing an almost identical message via chrome.

Retired-KaylG
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bolo

If you follow this link to our Live Chat team here, we can get this looked into and resolved for you. 

Kayleigh

I received a SMS yesterday to say my bill is available to view. I logged in to the website, then see a page that states I have to call Vodafone because they don't recognise my number. I then call Vodafone, enter the mobile number as requested and am told, Vodafone has no record of the number.

I've been a customer of Vodafone with the same number for over 6 years !

I had a live chat to see whats going on and was told they can't access my account as they don't recognise the number, nor can they upgrade the account. I told them I don't want the account upgraded but simply want to view my bill. Based on the fact I have been paying by Direct debit for the last 6 years, one would hope Vodafone does actually have my number on their records.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem. I used to be able to request a code be sent to the mobile for accessing the account but that has gone too.

Hi Kayleigh, tried your link twice and both times got an unexpected error message.