Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Second year warranty not honoured

tr4c3yhenderson
4: Newbie
My 5c stopped working following the downloading of IOS8. It was covered under the second year warranty I was told and sent away. It was returned to store unfixed saying it was out of the 1st year warranty. It was returned to be repaired again but again the same thing happened. The store offered to send it away again but said it was likely to take 3 weeks due to the Xmas period. I asks for a new phone or a termination of contract. I wrote to vodafone and the shop manager said he would ask his regional manager if I could terminate the contract. I heard nothing. I chased for hours on the phone, vodafone were not interested. I therefore took out another phone with another provider. Vodafone, despite the appalling service, are still chasing me for the remainder of the contract money. Surely they broke the terms and conditions before I did? The phone should have been repaired but after two months I still had an unusable phone.
36 REPLIES 36

tr4c3yhenderson
It was through our PC and through my iTunes account.

Hi @tr4c3yhenderson

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing.

The iPhone 5c is 4G compatible, though coverage will vary by location. 

We can definitely look into this further for you. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Thanks,

ChazzD

tr4c3yhenderson
Hi,

Thanks for the message. It's asking me for a code I don't have though?

T

Hi @tr4c3yhenderson

I've resent the instructions, with the code in bold font.

Thanks,

Ben

tr4c3yhenderson
To be honest I'm not bothered about the 4G signal now as my son has a new contract. It's in the hands of the ombudsman now.

I am however very dismayed and angry about the issues with my other phone not being repaired?

tr4c3yhenderson
Hi,
I have responded but not heard anything further,
T

Hi @tr4c3yhenderson

I can see we’ve got your email reply to us on 31 May.

As soon as we reach your email we’ll be in touch to get this looked into.

Cheers,

Laura