Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Shocking Service from Vodafone as Mis Sold 4G contract

cpanon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was promised by 3 seperate salesman that I would be able to receive 4g on my iphone 5 and so agreed to upgrade my contract to a more expensive package. I have since discovered this is not the case and for the last 2 months have been chasing vodafone trying to get them to rectify this problem.

I was mis sold a more expenisve 4G contract and want to return to my old contract and be refunded the money I have lost on a product I have not been getting.

Vodafone are just useless. I don't understand where they find their employees or how they consistently provide such poor service. I have wasted hours and hours on the phone to them over the last 2 months trying to get to the bottom of this and they have done absolutely nothing to help.

Every single equally incompetent vodafone employee I speak to on the phone promises that my situation will be resolved withn 24 - 48 hours and then I will be contacted within this timeframe. Yet this never happens. 

I have read countless other similar complaints regarding the exact same misselling of a 4g contract. I think it is disgusting how vodafone are doing this to their customers and more importantly, how they are doing nothing to rectify their mistakes.

I want answers and a resolution now before I take this further and file a serious complaint with Ofcom.

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cpanon, 

We do sell our 4G plans regardless of whether you have a 4G phone, or 4G service in your area. 

It's disappointing to hear you were told 4G is available on the iPhone 5. Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll contact you shortly. 

Thanks, 

Kay