Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim card no service

Syusman
1: Seeker

Hi,

im a tourist and i just bought the simcard today. The staff helped me to put in the simcard and told me it would work within 20 mins but after hours still no service. Could you help to activate it [Removed]? Thanks

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

This is not a real time customer service channel I'm afraid. no help here. You'll need to go into a Vodafone store.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

May I ask when you say your not receiving any service does that mean it says No Service in your phones top status bar ?

Or does it say Vodafone U.K. In the top status bar but you can't make calls or send texts or connect to the internet ?

Try Calling 17298 to activate your Payg SIM card and to buy your first big bundle.

If your using your own mobile phone from your country is it definitely unlocked so it accepts any SIM card and does your phones frequencies and bands support the ones Vodafone uses ?

As mentioned if you run into further issues visit the store or let the Customer Services Team here catch up with your thread as they may also be able to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.