Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim problem

Manawi07
2: Seeker
Hello. I have a sim but no number since I had another phone on Vodafone contract, therefore they assumed that I wanted to keep that number and upgrade whereas I didn't. Now I have to use sim swap but don't want to since I don't have access to it
4 REPLIES 4

Manawi07
Hello. I have a sim but no number since I had another phone on Vodafone contract, therefore they assumed that I wanted to keep that number whereas I didn't. Now I have to use sim swap but don't want to since I don't want that sim

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@Manawi07 wrote:
Hello. I have a sim but no number since I had another phone on Vodafone contract, therefore they assumed that I wanted to keep that number whereas I didn't. Now I have to use sim swap but don't want to since I don't want that sim

Are you are saying that you have a number on a Vodafone contract but you wish to change the number to something different ?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I am really not sure what you are asking.  Please could you try asking your query in a slightly different way so that we can advise you the best course of action. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Manawi07

I think it's best you either visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store or contact customer service on 191 or from a computer use the Live Chat link in my signature below. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.