Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Simlock free

Lolisanderson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, for my birthday I've had an iPhone 6s from my grandpa. He got an iPhone from vodafoneUK. I live in holland and there's a simlock on it, so I can't put my own sim in it. I was wonderimg where I could ask for the code to take the simlock off? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lolisanderson

If you look to the right on the main page of the forum, there is a link with all the unlocking information.

It basically depends whether your Grandpa is the original owner.  If he is, he will need to complete the form using the account details held with Vodafone at the time he had the contract.

The other alternative is for your Uncle to use the phone in the UK with a Vodafone PAYG SIM for 30 days to register the SIM to the phone.  He will need to top up and make a few chargeable calls but at the end of 30 days he will be able to get the phone unlocked as PAYG paying the £19.99 charge.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @Lolisanderson

If you look to the right on the main page of the forum, there is a link with all the unlocking information.

It basically depends whether your Grandpa is the original owner.  If he is, he will need to complete the form using the account details held with Vodafone at the time he had the contract.

The other alternative is for your Uncle to use the phone in the UK with a Vodafone PAYG SIM for 30 days to register the SIM to the phone.  He will need to top up and make a few chargeable calls but at the end of 30 days he will be able to get the phone unlocked as PAYG paying the £19.99 charge.