Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smart pass iphone 6

Haile3108
1: Seeker
I keep trying to register for smart pass and getting fed up!! I've downloaded the app from the App Store, follow instructions to the site to register. Fill in all of my details wait for the confirmation text, I click on it and then it just takes you to a new registration form!!! It now won't let me send a text as exceeded the allowance???
7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Haile3108

Find out all you need to know in our frequently asked questions.

Get in touch with our dedicated SmartPass Customer Services team on 01635 692198 (standard call charges apply) or email them at help@vodafonesmartpass.com for further help.

Thanks,

Simon

Hi. I'm having a similar problem with the iPhone 5s... I get the confirmation text, click on it and it opens up a new page which is the registration page again.

I contacted Smartpass on the number on here. They recommended un-installing the app then reinstalling it, which I've done. It still doesn't work I'm afraid.

Can you help?

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are you applying for the smartpass tag or a smartpass NFC sim card?

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Hi

Trying to apply for the smartpass tag. Same issue. Can't get past the registration section. Fill everything in, it sends a text to my phone. I click on the link, it takes me back to a screen asking me to register - stuck in some horrible registration loop nightmare. What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone,

You'll need to speak with our Smartpass team by calling 01635 692 198 for further help.

Thanks,

Matt B

Fozzplod
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi. I did that and they said uninstall it and reinstall. Have done that and it's the same again. Anyone else got the same problem or even better, a solution?

Hi @Fozzplod 

If you're still having issues please call 01635 692 198 or email the dedicated team at help@vodafonesmartpass.com

Thanks,

Ian