Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

The Hassle I've Had

kokomidesu
2: Seeker

So I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128gb on 13th September. And here I am on the 3rd of November still waiting for it. 

Just after I ordered it, the tracker said it would be delivered around 25th September, all good and dandy. Then it changed to 10th October, still good and dandy. Then to the 26th October, and finally to the 2nd November. The tracker is still stuck on 2nd Nov, so out of curiousity I called customer services last night to find out where the hell my phone is. After 4 calls and 10 different departments, they explain to me that because the backorder was over a month, the bank demanded new confirmation for the deposit for the phone, which the member of customer services supposedly retriggered, and I get told "100% guaranteed your phone will be delivered to the Canterbury store tomorrow (today)." Quite happy with this result, I go in today, only to find my phone isn't actually there. The sales team member tells me customer service were very incorrect to tell me my phone was available. He notes down the problems I've had (including the fact I've called customer service 15+ times in the last month), and he simply tells me to go away and call customer service again. I sit on the phone for 45 minutes and get told, "Yes your phone will be with you by Monday at the latest." I thank and hang up, and not quite believing them I called again half an hour ago, only to get told that the iPhone 7 Plus will not be available at Vodafone until January at the earliest. I have been misled multiple times by Vodafone and it's incredibly frustating. What on earch am I meant to do now!? 

3 REPLIES 3

kokomidesu

Update: 

I have checked the o2 Website - they have the phone I want in stock supposedly. What on earth is going on?!

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Each Network will have negotiated quantities of colour and storage options of iPhone. 

Depending on demand then that is possibly why o2 has stock. 

I've personally been caught up in the iPhones launches and I buy direct from Apple and even their online ordering and apple stores can have issues. 

After having not such a good experience with pre ordering I now wait and visit the stores to hopefully walk out with a phone. 

Can I ask did the Vodafone Store you visited have the iPhone in stock ?

It also obviously does not help when your being given different updates even after so soon of making contact. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello @kokomidesu

Our apologies for the mis-communication you have received from our team, I completely understand your distress and frustration. 

I can assure you that Vodafone are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as soon as possible. 

For the latest updates please continue to track your iPhone order through our Order Tracker.

Please let us know how you get on. 

Louise