Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Tons of iPhone Stock

shane12345
11: Established
11: Established

I'm one of the many people who were guaranteed a 16th Sept delivery by VF- who still have no phone and no idea when it'll arrive. (iphone 7 128gb in Jet Black)

I'm currently in Canada on business and i popped into the Apple store here. They have stock of ALL iphone7 and plus models, including Jet Black.  I told him the problems VF customers were having and he couldn'ty believe it.  He showed me a stack of iPhone 7 128gb in Jet Black.

He repeated that they had 'good stock of ALL models'

4 REPLIES 4

jimmclean1985
4: Newbie
You should have bought a load and brought them back with you! Haha :Smiling:

ssrij
8: Helper
8: Helper
Have you checked the tracker? My date shifted to 28 Sep - 5 Oct! I ordered the 128GB iPhone 7 in Jet Black, just like you. Hoping it arrives this week instead of next week!

Yes mine has now shifted to 28 Sept- 5 Oct.

On a guaranteed delivery date of 16 Sept.

DimiK
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I pre-ordered iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black on 9th Sept at 8:05am, I was one of the first people to pre-order in the UK. Guaranteed delivery for 16th Sept. That didnt happen. Most times I speak to CS, VF promise it will arrive in 2-3 days time, some advisors have said completely out of stock, some blame dpd, all lies. Poor communication! If I was told there was an issue with this specific colour, I would have gladly chosen another colour if I had been offered, but instead i have to wait 4-6 weeks... Awesome, 15 years loyalty to VF feels like "banter" the way I have been treated.

Estimated: 12 October - 26 October

What a joke. I feel betrayed.