Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Too many redirects in Safari when trying to open my vodaphone webpage

Papa_Lazarou
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Did this ever get fixed or is it just that vodafone websites arent compatible with safari? I have checked the forums and it just suggests clearing caches etc and doesnt actually seem to fix it for me which seems a bit odd as most other browsers I have tried seem to not have this issue ?:smileysurprised:

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Being honest I don't really favour safari as it has way too many page and tab reloads.  

It helped me by downloading a content blocker from the App Store. Adguard is the one I use.

I much preferred Google Chrome. Have you used that browser ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Trouble is I shouldn't need to have different browsers just so I can view a Vodafone page? Space on a iPad is limited anyway. Oddly enough this forum works fine with safari so it has to be the way the my Vodafone website is coded badly I imagine? 

I think we all use different browsers to suite our own usage habits etc.  :Smiling:

Seems your Safari does not want to play nice with that site especially if other options work Ok. 

I'm on an iPad Air using Chrome as it seems just to work better, access sites better, and bookmarks sync across with other devices etc. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.