Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock vodafone iphone 5

ballskicker
1: Seeker

hi , i was a question , i'm from Moldova , Republic of , and i want to unlock the device from vodafone , may i pay you to unlock it ? , you know , i don't want a sim to pay from vodafone 

2 REPLIES 2

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

The only way to unlock the phone is to either ask the original owner to complete the NUC for or if you do not know who that is the phone must be used with a Vodafone sim as a PAYG phone for 30 days on the UK network.

There is no other way.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Is the iPhone definitely locked to the Vodafone UK Network ? Not all Vodafone networks are linked. 

If it's locked to the Vodafone UK network then if you know someone in the UK then send it to them and they use their Vodafone Payg SIM card in the iPhone for a minimum of 30 days making calls , sending texts and using data and they request the unlock from Vodafone, unlock the and send it back to you. 

Unlocking is free. 

An iPhone does not unlock via a code but instead by hooking upto iTunes with an active non Vodafone sim card in it. 

If the original owner can request the unlock then the iPhone is the exception where unlocking via the way I described can be undertaken while outside of the UK. 

If it's locked to another countries Vodafone Network then you'll need to engage with them. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.