Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgraded my phone

sulyman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I've ordered the new iPhone 7 128gb but I ordered the wrong bundle. I've contacted the support and they said that I can change the bundle when I receive the phone.

I just received email saying Red Value Bundle speical offer till sunday. 

I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @sulyman

When you receive the phone, you will have 30 days to change the phone or tariff.

As mentioned when you called Customer Service, as soon as you receive the phone contact Vodafone to change your tariff.

The problem you may have is any special deal available at this time will no longer be offered.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hi @sulyman

As far as I'm aware when I last asked if the phone is on pre order, back order or delay then you can cancel and start again. Ask the frontline agent via 191 to speak to cancellations. 

If the phone was in stock then a person has approximately 1hour to cancel. After that period then they have to wait for delivery to refuse it or send it back. 

In your case to stay in the pre order queue you could wait until its delivered and then change as advised. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @sulyman

When you receive the phone, you will have 30 days to change the phone or tariff.

As mentioned when you called Customer Service, as soon as you receive the phone contact Vodafone to change your tariff.

The problem you may have is any special deal available at this time will no longer be offered.